EDUCATION POLICY OF PIP
1.Non-Interest Monetary Transactions
2. Removal of commissions by brokers to eradicate element of conflict of interest in various
3. Focus on national productivity of produce & products with subsidies provided to growers &
4. Focus on augmentation of exports by enhancing quality of export products & giving
exporters added benefits for their exports based upon their productivity.
5. Innovate & develop new systems & products that are in current demand of the global
6. make a pro-agrarian economic infra-structure where agriculture becomes profitable for small
7. Create small start up hubs all over the nation with dedicated experts to guide our youth so
as to make entrepreneurs out of them.
8. Create incentives for research in science & technology to enhance local production of
9. Patent development & copyrights’ laws implementation for making intellectual property &
innovation beneficial for Pakistan.
10. Make Pakistan an international hub of production & growth with excellence in quality &